Includes Curcumin Extreme (30 Servings); Timeless Prescription Oxygen Extreme (30 Servings) and NutriClean Hepatocleanse (30 Servings)
- Supports a healthy liver
- Supports the body’s natural ability to produce detoxification enzymes, which scavenge harmful toxins in the body
- Helps to cleanse and detoxify the liver and blood
- Helps excrete toxins that accumulate over time
- Provides strong antioxidant protection and protects the body from the negative effects of free radicals
- Supports healthy immune function
- Promotes apoptosis in unhealthy cells
- Helps maintain healthy glutathione levels
- Supports normal glutathione synthesis
Complete Detoxification Kit
Toxins build up in our bodies over time through the air we breathe, the foods we eat and the stress we put our bodies under on a daily basis. While commercial detox products or a one-time detox supplement might offer temporary relief, taking care of toxic buildup inside the body doesn't happen overnight. The master filter in our body - the liver - works to cleanse the body of these toxins to keep them from disrupting the normal functions and operations of the body; essentially, keeping you healthy. Unfortunately, the overabundance of toxins our bodies build up, causes undue stress on our liver; and often the liver can't keep up with the demand. It needs help to remove these toxins and keep you healthy. To promote regular detoxification, we've created the Complete Detoxification Kit, a combination of three liver detox supplements - Timeless Prescription Oxygen Extreme, Curcumin Extreme, and NutriClean HepatoCleanse - that work synergistically to support overall liver health, promote normal cleansing and detoxification of the liver, and provide antioxidant support to keep your body - including the liver - healthy over time. No other detox kit on the market contains the unique formulas and ingredients included in the detox supplements in the Complete Detoxification Kit.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product(s) is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.