Single Bottle (90 Servings)
- A comprehensive antioxidant network
- Antioxidant – powerful free radical scavenger
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- High ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) value
- Increased bioavailability due to Bioperine®
- Inhibits oxidation of low-density lipoproteins (LDL) cholesterol
- Supports cognitive health
- Gluten-Free - the finished product contains no detectable gluten
- No Detectable GMO - the finished product contains no detectable genetically modified organisms
- Isotonic-Capable Drinkable Supplements - easy-to-swallow supplements in liquid form are immediately available to the body for absorption.
Isotonix® Maximum ORAC Formula
A good ORAC supplement should contain at least 3000 ORAC units in the form of high-ORAC value foods such as blueberries, cranberries and elderberries. ORAC refers to Oxygen Radical Absorption Capacity, which is a method for measuring the antioxidant capacities of different foods, and how many oxygen radicals a substance can absorb. The use of natural vitamin E isomers, tocotrienols (closely related to vitamin E in chemical structure), and vitamin C in ORAC supplements can contribute to an antioxidant network inside cells, which offers far more protection than the use of a single agent alone. Tocotrienols are 50 times more powerful than vitamin E. Antioxidants are natural cell protectors, neutralizing free radicals by pairing an electron to the outermost shell of radical oxygen molecules, rendering them harmless. Antioxidants are nutrients such as vitamins, minerals and enzymes that are capable of counteracting the effects of the physiological process of oxidation in bodily tissues. Antioxidants work in two ways, chain breaking and prevention. A chain-breaking antioxidant, such as vitamins A, C and E, stabilize free radicals or cause them to decay into harmless atomic structures.
Isotonix Maximum ORAC is an isotonic-capable supplement composed of a powerful blend of blueberries, raspberries, cranberries and elderberries, black currant, pomegranate, plum, vitamins C and E (natural tocopherol, tocotrienols) and Bioperine® (black pepper extract). Bioperine promotes the bioavailability of certain nutrients, especially antioxidants to promote the absorption into the cells lining of the small intestine. In order to get 3000 ORAC units through food, one would have to consume a cup of blueberries per day. The CDC and NCI recommend five to nine servings of fruits and vegetables per day. For most individuals, this is difficult to do and supplementing becomes vitally important. One capful of Maximum ORAC supplies 3000 ORAC units. Isotonix Maximum ORAC is intended to be used for its specially selected antioxidant properties.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product(s) is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.