Single Bottle (45 Servings)
- Helps contribute to a healthy pregnancy
- Provides vitamins and minerals essential for normal growth and development of the baby
- Helps maintain normal blood pressure during pregnancy
- Contains activated forms of select B vitamins to ensure optimal utilization by the body
- Healthful diets containing adequate folate may reduce a woman’s risk of having a child with a brain or spinal cord defect
- 0.8 mg folic acid in a dietary supplement is more effective in reducing the risk of neural tube defects than a lower amount in foods in common form. FDA does not endorse this claim. Public health authorities recommend that women consume 0.4 mg folic acid daily from fortified foods or dietary supplements or both to reduce the risk of neural tube defects.
- Helps promote a healthy birth weight of the baby
- Deficiencies of micronutrients (zinc, iron, folic acid and iodine) during pregnancy are known causes of low birth weight
- Meets the increased requirement for certain vitamins and minerals during pregnancy
- Helps maintain healthy skin and hair
Isotonix® Prenatal Multivitamin
Isotonix Prenatal Activated Multivitamin is an isotonic-capable supplement that delivers metabolically active forms of Folate acid and other B-vitamins, in addition to supplying the Recommended Daily Allowance of key vitamins and nutrients needed for an expectant mother. Taking a prenatal multivitamin with the activated forms of vitamins and minerals is important, especially to pregnant women, because it reduces the amount of effort required to activate and use the nutrients. The superior Isotonix delivery system and the activated forms of essential B-vitamins in Isotonix Prenatal Multivitamin provides pregnant women with superior multivitamin benefits without the difficulty of swallowing prenatal tablets.
Isotonix Prenatal Activated Multivitamin contributes to a healthy pregnancy and supports normal growth and development of a healthy baby. It also promotes a healthy birth weight and helps maintain normal blood pressure during pregnancy. Isotonix Prenatal Activated Multivitamin tastes great and has a soothing lemon-lime flavor.*
Isotonic, which means “same pressure,” bears the same chemical resemblance of the body’s blood, plasma and tears. All fluids in the body have a certain concentration, referred to as osmotic pressure. The body’s common osmotic pressure, which is isotonic, allows a consistent maintenance of body tissues. In order for a substance to be absorbed and used in the body’s metabolism, it must be transported in an isotonic state.
Isotonix® dietary supplements are delivered in an isotonic solution. This means that the body has less work to do in obtaining maximum absorption. The isotonic state of the suspension allows nutrients to pass directly into the small intestine and be rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream. With Isotonix products, little nutritive value is lost, making the absorption of nutrients highly efficient while delivering maximum results.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product(s) is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.