- Helps maintain normal cholesterol levels
- Helps maintain healthy blood pressure levels
- Helps maintain normal blood flow
- Helps maintain normal triglyceride levels in the blood
- Promotes overall cardiovascular health
- Helps maintain healthy levels of C-reactive protein
- Promotes a healthy complexion
- Helps enhance mood
- Promotes healthy lubrication of the eye
- Promotes normal tear production and volume
- Helps promote healthy blood flow to the eye
- May help to retain low-light visual acuity
- Supports joint health
- Supports relief from temporary inflammation associated with the normal aging process and daily activity
†According to the FDA, supportive, but not conclusive, research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
Essential Omega III Fish Oil with Vitamin E
Heart Health Essential Omega III Fish Oil with Vitamin E is a superior product due to a number of factors. The best fish are used to produce a clean and safe product that is rich in eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). It also contains 3000mg of fish oil where most other commercial products contain a third of the total fish oil contained in Heart Health Essential Omega III Fish Oil with Vitamin E. The fish oil used comes from small fish, where other competitive products use large fish, which are more likely to accumulate toxins. Heart Health Essential Omega III Fish Oil with Vitamin E provides a high quality, high purity product with significant percentages of the health promoting EPA and DHA. The fish oil in Heart Health Essential Omega III with Vitamin E comes from sardines and anchovies harvested off the coast of Peru. Not only do anchovies and sardines have a high omega-3 content, they also have high percentages of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Anchovies and sardines have a short lifecycle making them an ideal source of fish oil because they are less prone to accumulating environmental toxins that can be found in larger, longer-lived fish. Contaminants are generally extremely low in sardines and anchovies even before they go through an intense purification process. Every batch of fish oil is hand selected and tested prior to processing by our manufacturer and must pass more than 200 quality checks during the production process.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product(s) is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.