- Helps maintain normal cholesterol levels
- Helps maintain healthy blood pressure levels
- Helps maintain normal blood flow
- Helps maintain normal triglyceride levels in the blood
- Helps maintain healthy levels of C-reactive protein
- Contains 3000mg of fish oil -- nearly 3x more fish oil than most other fish oil products.
- We use only the best fish to provide a clean and safe product rich in eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)† and low in accumulated toxins.
- Supports relief from temporary inflammation associated with the normal aging process and daily activity
- Promotes healthy lubrication of the eye
- Promotes normal tear production and volume
- Helps promote healthy blood flow to the eye
- May help to retain low-light visual acuity
- Supports joint health
- Promotes a healthy complexion
- Helps enhance mood
- In contrast to competitors who use large fish, we use small fish such as sardines and anchovies to limit the accumulation of toxins prevalent in larger fish.
- Our fish oil is tested twice, once from the manufacturer and then by an independent testing company. The fish oil used is laboratory tested for mercury, lead, PCB and other heavy metals. We only use fish oil that meets or exceeds standards set by Canada (CFIA), the European Union (EU) and the United States (CRN).
- No Detectable GMOs
†According to the FDA, supportive, but not conclusive, research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
Essential Omega III Fish Oil with Vitamin E
Heart Health Essential Omega III with Vitamin E is a superior product due to a number of factors. The best fish are used to produce a clean and safe product that is rich in eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). It also contains 3000mg of fish oil where most other commercial products contain a third of the total fish oil contained in Heart Health Essential Omega III. Heart Health Essential Omega III comes from small fish where other competitive products use large fish which are more likely to accumulate toxins. Heart Health Essential Omega III provides a high quality, high purity product with significant percentages of the health-promoting EPA and DHA.
The fish oil in Heart Health Essential Omega III with Vitamin E comes from sardines and anchovies harvested off the coast of Peru. Not only do anchovies and sardines have a high omega-3 content; they also have high percentages of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Anchovies and sardines have a short lifecycle making them an ideal source of fish oil because they are less prone to accumulating environmental toxins that can be found in larger, longer-lived fish. Contaminants are generally extremely low in sardines and anchovies even before they go through an intense purification process. Every batch of fish oil is hand-selected and tested prior to processing by our manufacturer and must pass more than 200 quality checks during the production process.
Recent research has shown that fish oil may be beneficial in supporting cognitive function by helping the body manage stress and enhance mood. It may also promote a healthy complexion. In an article published in The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, the effects of omega-3 fish oil supplementation was shown to be beneficial for healthy cognitive and cardiac functioning. The study shows that supplementing with fish oil daily can rapidly raise the levels of EPA and DHA in cardiac tissue. This is important because both EPA and DHA have been proven to help maintain normal plasma triglycerides. In addition, DHA has been shown to help maintain blood pressure and blood viscosity. This study also showed an inverse relationship between EPA/DHA and arachidonic acid (AA), an omega-6 fatty acid. As EPA and DHA increased in atrial (heart tissue) phospholipids, AA decreased.1
Heart Health™ Essential Omega III Fish Oil with Vitamin E provides the three grams of omega III that studies reveal is the most effective amount to promote overall cardiovascular health. Fish oils have been clinically demonstrated to provide a host of benefits that successfully promote cardiovascular health. Essential Omega III Fish Oil helps maintain normal cholesterol and triglyceride levels, promotes healthy blood pressure levels, helps maintain healthy levels of C-reactive protein, helps maintain normal blood flow and helps enhance mood. The fish oil used in Essential Omega III is tested twice, once from the manufacturer and then by an independent testing company for mercury, lead, PCB and other heavy metals. Both tests confirmed that Heart Health Essential Omega III Fish Oil is free of mercury, lead, PCPs and other heavy metals. We only use fish oil that meets or exceeds standards set by Canada (CFIA), the European Union (EU) and the United States (CRN).*
An unhealthy diet of processed, high-calorie, high-fat foods, pollution, smoking and sedentary lifestyles all contribute to poor heart health. Not smoking, maintaining a healthy weight, eating a diet rich in fruits, vegetables and whole grains, exercising regularly and taking the right supplements can all contribute to promoting good cardiovascular health. Clinical trials have shown that supplementing with omega-3 fatty acids (found in fish oil) may help to maintain normal levels of triglycerides and cholesterol, support healthy blood pressure and promote normal platelet activity.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product(s) is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.